With the arrival of cooler weather this time of the year, people are venturing outdoors to take advantage. One of the activities that people enjoy after months of sweltering heat is cooking outdoors.
If you’re serious about outdoor cooking and looking to invest in a quality outdoor cooking setup, here are the best built in grill brands to start your search with.
DCS Series 9 Evolution 36” Built-In Natural Gas Grill with Rotisserie
For the grillmaster who spares no expense and demands the best, the DCS Series 9 Evolution is at the top of the class. With a built-in rotisserie and smoker, this high-end grill comes with a hefty price tag but will leave you wanting for nothing when it comes to outdoor cooking.
The grease management system all but guarantees no flare-ups while cooking. Ceramic radiant technology ensures even heat distribution throughout the grilling area.
The heavy-duty rotisserie and full-sized smoker box can handle all the meat and veggies you can throw at it. If you’re in the mood to use charcoal, the smoker box can handle that too.
Another added luxury feature is an LED light system that makes it easy to view even at night.
Weber Summit S-660 Built-In Natural Gas Grill with Rotisserie & Sear Burner
When it comes to outdoor cooking, one of the first brands you think of is Weber. The Summit Series is the cream of the crop from the folks at Weber, and the S-660 is among the best.
The patented Sear Station burner is perfect for searing steaks and other meats. The six stainless steel burners are equipped with Snap-Jet ignition, so you don’t have to wait long to get the grilling underway.
The rotisserie and smoker box adds even more cooking possibilities to your outdoor experience. Throw in the hidden storage compartment underneath, and the Summit S-660 Grill from Weber is one of the most practical outdoor grills on the market.
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per hour input sear burner
Lion L60000 32” 4-Burner Stainless Steel Built-In Natural Gas Grill
For those outdoor chefs who are on a budget but don’t want to skimp on quality, look no further than the Lion L60000 Natural Gas Grill. This wallet-friendly built-in grill provides everything you need to prepare any backyard feast.
While it may not come with all the bells and whistles of the more expensive models, the L60000 is built from rugged commercial-grade stainless steel. This, combined with the four stainless steel burners, will provide you with quality grilling for years to come.
The L60000 keeps it simple with its design and features, making it the perfect outdoor grill for cooks of any skill level.
Blaze Premium LTE 32” 4 Burner Built-In Natural Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner & Grill Lights
This affordable yet premium grill is perhaps the best value on the market today. The durability and technology involved are all backed up by a lifetime warranty.
The Blaze Premium LTE grill passes all the tests. Whether it’s the rugged durability of its double-lined hood and stainless steel construction or the reliability of its Push & Turn ignition system, there is so much to love about this grill.
The heat zone separators allow you to grill a variety of meats and vegetables at whatever temperature your guests desire. With an automatic lighting system in the back of the grill, cooking at night is never a challenge.
- Affordable Premium grill with a best-in-class, lifetime warranty
- Patented triangle-shaped Searing Rods designed to create beautiful sear marks
- Heat zone separators put you in command of greater cooking versatility
- Cast stainless steel Linear burners provide unmatched durability and longevity
- Stainless steel flame tamers minimize flare-ups and evenly distribute heat for worry-free grilling
Napoleon Built-In 700 Series 44” Natural Gas Grill with Infrared Rear Burner & Rotisserie Kit
This behemoth is perfect for large crowds with its 44” size and heavy-duty rotisserie features. The stainless steel construction is designed for durability and will be an outdoor feature of your home for years to come.
The Napoleon 700 Series uses stainless steel burners and dual-level searing plates to ensure even heating throughout the grill. The Night Light control knobs are equipped with blue-to-red safety lights that let you know when the surface is hot or not.
The Jet Fire ignition system and dual infrared burners ensure a seamless grilling experience every time.
- The Stainless Steel 700 Series 38-inch Gas Grill features 78,000 BTU's, 5 Stainless Steel Main Burners, 1 Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner, and a generous cooking area of 35-inches x 18-inches (90.17 cm x 45.72 cm)
- The 0.354-inch (9 mm) thick stainless steel cooking grids are virtually maintenance free and the unique wave shape provides even heating, prevents food from falling through, and produces exceptional sear marks
- Ignite the 700 Series 32-inch Built-In Gas Barbecue Grill instantly with the battery free ignition. This failsafe ignition system lights burners immediately with a jet of flame
- Dual level, stainless steel sear plates catch and vaporize any food drippings, protecting the stainless steel tube burners from damage and keeping your barbecue cleaner
- The BIG38 38-inch Built-In Gas Barbecue Grill features an infrared rear burner and comes with a commercial grade rotisserie kit for perfect spit roasted meals
TEC Sterling Patio FR 44” Built-In Infrared Natural Gas Grill with Red Knobs
The Sterling Patio FR series from TEC is a one-of-a-kind grilling experience. This luxury grill comes equipped with two 30,000 BTU burners capable of reaching a whopping 900 degrees Fahrenheit down to 200 degrees.
The heat zone separator and patented radiant glass panels make it possible to sear meat in one section of the grill while slow-smoking meat in another area simultaneously. The radiant glass panels help reduce moisture loss and eliminate flare-ups.
No need for a side burner with the Sterling Patio FR as well since you can place pots and pans directly on the cooking grids just like an indoor cooktop.
- 100% infrared grilling helps your food retain more of its own natural juices
- Patented radiant glass panels virtually eliminate hot/cold spots and flare-ups
- 200-900 degree temperature range allows you to sear steaks or cook low and slow
- Rapid 10 minute heat-up times mean less waiting and more grilling
- Contoured grill hood with fluid rotation handle and solid aluminum knobs add a touch of style to your outdoor kitchen
Fire Magic Echelon Diamond Built-In Gas Grill
This premium grill from Fire Magic is available in three sizes, from a 30-inch three-burner model to a massive 48-inch four-burner grill. There is even an option to have the nameplate custom engraved.
There is also a smoker basket and rotisserie kit included for added variety. A digital touchscreen thermometer makes for easy heat distribution.
The Echelon Diamond series has an assortment of added features as well. Besides the digital thermometer, there is also a timer included on display. Other features include tool hooks, paper towel holders, storage compartments, and folding countertops.
Lynx Professional Built-In Gas Grill
Another high-end grilling machine is the Lynx Professional Built-In gas grill. Available in five different sizes, there is a model and style available for any backyard chef out there.
The combination of infrared technology and radiant ceramic heat provides a variety of grilling options.
One of the unique features of this grill is the three-speed rotisserie motor. The rotisserie function also allows you two different positions so you can place the meat as close is as far from the heat as you want.
Coyote S-Series Built-In Gas Grill
This heavy-duty, high-end grill can be used as a built-in unit or a standalone unit with the included cart. Available in multiple sizes and burners, the Coyote S-Series is a truly versatile grill.
The grill grids are made from a thick 8mm stainless steel with ceramic briquettes beneath for an even heat distribution without the risk of flare-ups.
The RapidSear infrared burner can generate up to 75,000 BTUs, which is perfect for searing steaks and other meats.
FAQs about Built In Grills
Are built-in grills better?
The functions of a grill are the same whether you have a built-in grill or a standalone model. The deciding factor typically comes down to costs, convenience, and aesthetics. If you are going for the outdoor kitchen look, a built-in grill is a must-have.
What is the best built-in gas BBQ?
Determining the best built-in gas BBQ grill is subjective. Depending on your budget and cooking needs, the answers may vary. For the best overall built-in outdoor grilling experience, though, the DCS Series 9 Evolution 36” Built-In Natural Gas Grill with Rotisserie is at the top of the class.
How long should a built-in grill last?
Ideally, your built-in outdoor grill will last you a decade or more. But the average American replaces their grill every three years. With regular maintenance and upkeep, you can extend the life of your built-in grill for another several years or more.