Everybody loves the feel of being around a campfire on a weekend evening — but if you’re tired of washing the smell of smoke out of your clothes and hair, you should look into a smokeless fire pit. A relatively recent invention, the smokeless fire pit is a compact and convenient alternative to building a full fire, and a great way to get your time around a fire without any of the downsides.
In today’s article, we’ll be exploring the two major brands of smokeless fire pits available today — diving deep into the similarities and differences in their designs, as well as giving you a few considerations to make before choosing the best smokeless fire pit for you. Finally, we’ll close out by directing you to the best places to buy each smokeless fire pit at a bargain, so let’s get right into it.
Best Smokeless Fire Pits
Both of the major players in the smokeless fire pit game — Breeo and Solo Stove — have been around for less than a decade, and sport quite similar designs. Even though they focus on many of the same design principles, though, each brand emphasizes different features to set their products apart. Let’s take a closer look at both brands before moving onto their more recent competitors.
Best Overall: Breeo
Founded in 2011, Breeo holds claim to making the very first smokeless fire pit. Based out of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, they produce all of their firepits right from their workshop.
Breeo produces two model lines of their smokeless fire pit: The flagship X series, and the upgraded Luxeve. Weighing in at over 60 pounds each and made of 304 grade stainless steel, they’re incredibly sturdy and durable — and can even be matched with accessories for open flame grilling. As if that wasn’t enough, every Breeo stove is covered by a lifetime warranty and shipped for free from their Lancaster workshop.
- Smokeless Burn Technology - Made to elevate your backyard experience, the X Series uses our superior airflow technology to give you all the ability to gather around the fire without the smell and smoke.
- Built Tough In The USA - We build our fire pits In Lancaster PA, out of heavy-gauge steel that is designed to last a lifetime.
- Grilling & Cooking Compatible - Turn your fire pit into a live-fire cooking beast by adding our Outpost Grill or SearPlate Griddle to your grilling and entertaining arsenal.
- Choose Your Finish - Available in Stainless Steel or Corten, both are corrosion resistant and give you the option to choose a look that matches your lifestyle.
- Corten Steel - Corten Steel is designed to develop a protective Patina layer when in the elements. The Corten fire pit arrives in a blue steel finish and naturally develops the patina over time.
Best Value: Solo Stove
Founded shortly after Breeo, Solo Stove seeks to utilize Breeo’s pioneering smokeless fire pit design to create smaller and more portable fire pit systems as well as a direct competitor to Breeo’s X series. Based out of Southlake, Texas, Solo Stove is able to offer their product at substantially reduced prices thanks to contracting much of their construction out through Chinese manufacturers. Solo Stove is also available on Amazon.
Their smokeless fire pits come in three models. From smallest to largest, these are the Ranger, Bonfire, and Yukon — with even the sizeable Yukon costing nearly $100 less than Breeo’s X series. They’re efficient and quick to heat, with a lighter grade of stainless steel that makes them much easier to position and more portable at the cost of reducing their durability.
- PORTABLE FIRE POWER: Solo Stove Ranger is our most compact outdoor fire pits or camping heater, pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and portability. It was brilliantly engineered to provide a low smoke fire that cannot be duplicated. This camping stove Patent pending design sold over $1. 7M in pre-orders on Kickstarter in 2018.
- LESS SMOKE, MORE FLAME: The camping stove has double wall design which maximizes airflow and burning process, with bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while the double walls warm it, creating a burst of hot air over the fire reducing the smoke without the use of batteries and fans in your fireplaces.
- A MORE EFFICIENT BURN: A more complete burn means the little particles that would have been smoke are burned up by the top vents. It also means no more half burned logs to deal with this smokeless fire pit.
- NO MORE SHUFFLING FROM SMOKE: Since the Ranger burns with almost no smoke, you'll spend less time dodging smoke and your clothes won't smell like campfire. You'll have more backyard or camping memories around the spectacular Solo Stove indoor fire pit.
- EASY TO USE & PORTABLE: This outdoor patio heater singular construction completely removes the need for parts and assembly! Bring it from your backyard patio to camping, or tailgating! Great for RVs and campers! 15x12.5 inch size wood stove, fire pits for outside.
Best for Grilling: Cast Master
Built with the outdoor chef in mind, Cast Master’s Bon 2000 is a fairly affordable combination of a smokeless fire pit and grill. Its lightweight and durable stainless steel shell makes it easy to take with you to your campsite, or set up with minimal effort in your own backyard. We like that you can power it with hardwood, charcoal, briquettes, or softwood and achieve great grilling results.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- 21 WIDE x 14.5 Height Inches
- LIGHTWEIGHT & INGENIOUS - The BON 2000 Bonfire Pit features an advanced, stainless steel design built to last for years of use. Whether you cook with it, or just enjoy a backyard fire to create the perfect mood, we’ve got you covered
- 100% USA DESIGN, 100% USA CUSTOMER SUPPORT - We stand behind all our products, and look forward to assisting you with your purchase. From the helpful instruction manual included in every box, written in easy to understand English, to email & phone support, we’re here to answer any questions
Lightweight and Portable: Hi Flame Bonfire
Weighing in at just 42 pounds, the Hi Flame Bonfire fire pit is an excellent option for camping trips. It’s made of durable 304 grade stainless steel, and builds on the same design of the Breeo fire pit, but with more air intake holes. This means the Hi Flame can burn exceptionally hot, making it ideal for whipping up a round of s’mores! And if you’re in a dry climate and worried about embers hopping out of your fire, the 2mm thick top cover that comes with the Hi Flame is an excellent addition.
Most Affordable: Esright Bonfire Fire Pit
The petite and streamlined Esright Bonfire smokeless fire pit seems tailor made for anyone who values function over form. It’s durable, easy to assemble, and loaded with vent holes to re-burn even the slightest whiff of smoke. And at under $200, it’s easily the most affordable smokeless fire pit of this size. The only downside? It’s not much to look at, and there aren’t any accessories to go along with it. Even so, I would recommend it to anyone looking to try a smokeless fire pit for the first time.
- ????【Smoke-Free Stove Fire Pit】: With the innovative Secondary Combustion System, the Oxygen can be added to the combustion again through the top 35 vent holes, which makes the combustion more full and avoids smoke in maximum extent. The most of oxygen comes through the 4 bottom vents to feed the fire.
- ????【Safety & High Efficiency】: The design of double sidewalls can insulate the high temperature of combustion to a certain extent, thus reduce the burns caused by accidental touching the sidewall of stainless fire pit. The air passage in the middle can increase the intake of oxygen and the combustion efficiency.
- ????【Easy to Assemble】: Our smokeless fire pit is completely built, you can easily assemble it in 5 to 10 minutes. All necessary hardware, tools and user manuals will be provided with our stove. Provide 2 years warranty service, worry-free purchase.
- ????【Dimensions and Parameter】: The size of fire pit is:21.5" (Diameter)x 13.8" (Height), Internal diameter is: 15.75", Gross Weight: 49 lbs, Metrial: 304 Stainless Steel.
- ????【Multiple Scenes Use】: It is very suitable for many people to sit around the bonfire on the terrace, yard or garden, creating a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Overall diameter 21.5"(Dia) x 13.8"(H); Weight Capacity: 49 lbs
A Special Case: FLIKR’s Indoor Fireplace
I’d like to share something especially neat with you, even though it’s not what most people think of when they imagine a smokeless fire pit.
No, your eyes do not deceive you: That’s a personal, indoor fireplace! And by that token, it’s also the smallest smokeless fire pit available on the market today.
And I know what you’re thinking: There’s no way that can be safe. But it is! Because you don’t build a fire with wood — you use common rubbing alcohol. The specially formulated concrete won’t shrink or expand, and the heavy base makes sure that there’s no chance of tipping it over while in use.
How Do Smokeless Fire Pits Work?
A smokeless fire pit is a specialized type of fireplace that combines the functionality and ambiance of a standard fireplace with an efficiency and cleanliness that is second to none. Unlike traditional fireplaces, there’s no need for you to set up extra ventilation – it will do the job automatically – and spills, ash, and fine particles stay where they belong: in the pot.
Just how does a smokeless fire pit work? Take it from the designers at Breeo, the pioneers in smokeless fire pit technology:
The Breeo Smokeless Fire Pits work through a double-wall, secondary combustion design… Hot air rises through the gap between the two walls, then exits the wall cavity through the line of holes around the rim. This pressurized, heated oxygen mixes with the smoke and causes it to reburn — [making] your fire smokeless.”
The same principles that make commercial smokeless fire pits work can be adapted for at-home DIY, too! Check out this video from How to Home for full build instructions:
Before You Buy: Considerations for Choosing A Smokeless Fire Pit
With those two brands in mind, you may not be clear on which one is best for your backyard. Here’s what we would take into account before choosing one for our own home:
How much space do you have for your smokeless fire pit? If ground cover is at a premium, Solo Stove’s smaller Ranger and Bonfire models may let you make the best use of it. If you have plenty of space in your yard, though, Breeo’s tough and durable construction make it a longer lasting choice. Other brands tend to shoot for something in the middle — neither too big, nor too small.
Will you be installing this smokeless fire pit on your own, or will you have help? And will you be keeping it in one place, or do you plan on moving it around fairly regularly? If you plan on setting up your smokeless fire pit one time and leaving it, Breeo’s heavier construction is a better choice; otherwise, Solo Stove’s lighter weight makes it easier to move around as you please. Generally, the less expensive a smokeless fire pit is, the thinner and lighter its steel will be.
How big is your fire pit budget? If you’re short on cash, Solo Stove is the more frugal option — but if you’re willing to invest more for greater durability and longevity, Breeo is the clear winner. And if you’re looking for a luxury smokeless fire pit that will be the jewel of your backyard setup, Breeo’s Luxeve series is the only way to go. When you’re budget’s really tight, going for a brand outside of the big names can save you a lot of money, as long as you’re willing to take an hour or so putting them together.
Are you planning on using your fire pit to grill? If so, only Breeo offers accessory packages to convert your smokeless fire pit into a smokeless grill. Solo Stove offers stands, shelters, and roasting sticks in one affordable package for anyone looking to make s’mores on a summer night. Other brands tend to go light on accessories, and focus on the main package instead.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s some common questions about smokeless fire pits.
Should you cover your fire pit?
The answer to this question will be determined based on the style and design of your fire pit. For example, a glass-enclosed fire pit would not benefit from being covered because it would just trap in the heat. A freestanding chiminea might work better with a cover, though. The main issue with trying to seal in heat is that letting out too much could cause carbon monoxide to enter the space when you are ventilating or if there is anyway for oxygen–or any other combustible material–to get in there.
What is the best wood to burn in a smokeless fire pit?
There are a lot of factors that come into play when determining the best wood to burn in a fire pit. You’ll need to determine whether you want heat-producing or heat-conserving flames, whether you want it for cooking, and what type of fuel is allowed in your location. The most popular types of wood used for fires are sugar maple, yellow birch, white ash, and red oak–choose whichever has the most availability in your area. With a smokeless fire pit there really isn’t any wrong answer!
Can you put a portable fire pit on a wood deck or grass?
Yes, most portable fire pits are designed with with a small stand or table for you to set them on. Wood decks are ideal for this, but it will damage the deck over time.
How do you clean the ashes out of a smokeless fire pit?
This is done with a shovel, rags and careful lifting. The ash will weigh a lot less than the actual wood, so it should come out pretty easily. Now, since the fire pit is doing complete combustion, there should be very little ash & debris in the fire pit.
How much does it cost to replace the lava rocks in a smokeless fire pit?
The replacement costs of these materials is negligible, except maybe for high-end steel models. The majority of people don’t even bother replacing them–they just keep adding new lava rock if needed.
Can you use wood pellets in any fire pit?
Wood pellets are a type of fuel that is actually a compressed form of sawdust, bark shavings and fine wood particles. It looks like small pieces of birdseed or rabbit food. You can use it as an alternative to firewood without the mess, heavy lifting or foul odor. In fact, many people prefer this as compared to using logs as it burns longer and cleaner with less ash residue.
The one downside is that you will likely need a stove or fireplace insert because specialized fireplace grates normally aren’t able to contain the smaller size pieces of wood pellets–too much could fall through into the coals below. And if your goal was to cook something smoky on a spit, you should probably stick with real logs instead–as tasty as they may be.
What is the difference between partial and complete combustion?
Complete combustion is when all of the fuel has been converted into heat and light. Partial combustion happens when semi-burned or unburned fuel stays in the ashes–like a dirty fire that won’t burn completely through a log. It is also known as smoldering, smoking or the incomplete combustion of fuels. Smokeless fire pits are designed to produce clean flames with low emissions.
Do smokeless fire pits give off heat?
Yes. A smokeless fire pit gives off heat in two ways–directly by burning the fuel, and also by absorbing the heat from other objects in whatever space it occupies. For this reason, it’s important to make sure you have proper ventilation around your smokeless fire pit at all times.
You may need a stove or fireplace insert because specialized fireplace grates will not be able to contain the smaller size pieces of wood pellets–too much could fall through into the coals below! And if your goal was to cook something smoky on a spit, you should probably stick with real logs instead–as tasty as they may be.
Can you cook on a smokeless fire pit?
Yes. A smokeless fire pit gives off heat in two ways–directly by burning the fuel, and also by absorbing the heat from other objects in whatever space it occupies. For this reason, it’s important to make sure you have proper ventilation around your smokeless fire pit at all times.
Placing food directly on top of the lava rocks produces more smoke since they will burn away, but cooking over wood or lump charcoal is an acceptable practice for some recipes that do not require high-levels of smoky flavor (such as grilled cheese sandwiches). Be careful when cooking with high-level flavors because too much liquid may escape through the gaps between stones after prolonged use.
Do smokeless fire pits keep mosquitoes away?
No. Mosquitoes are usually deterred by the smoke from a typical fire pit. Mosquitoes are encouraged by the humidity and temperature that smokeless fire pits produce. If you’re looking for a way to keep mosquitoes away, try citronella candles or bug repellant with DEET or an all-natural option–just be sure to avoid using anything scented that might mix with the scent of your meat!
Where to Buy A Smokeless Fire Pit
Which of these two smokeless fire pits sounds like it would be a great fit for your backyard? To recap, let’s take another look at my two favorite brands:
Breeo is the original in the field, and still the benchmark standard by which all other smokeless fire pits are measured. Their flagship X series smokeless fire pit is incredibly rugged and durable, and can be outfitted with specialized grilling accessories to turn it into a fully functional smokeless grill. While it’s the pricier option of the two, Breeo’s smokeless fire pits are our first choice — especially if you’re looking for a long-term investment, like their Luxeve smokeless fire pit.
In contrast, Solo Stove has made a name for their products by offering lightweight, space-saving, and affordable smokeless fire pits. Their Ranger smokeless fire pit measures just 15 inches wide at its base and weighs only 15 pounds, making it the clear choice for anyone looking to take their smokeless fire pit on a camping trip. Their Bonfire smokeless fire pit is a step up in size and price that’s still suitable for backyard use, while the Yukon fire pit rivals Breeo’s X series in size and burning capacity.
There are also lots of other off-brands available on Amazon. Here’s a few bestsellers.
- 【Patented Fire Pit Bowl Upgrade Material and Heavy Duty Iron】: Our 20" fire pits for outside is made of high-quality iron,which made of high temperature resistant materials, long-term high temperature barbecue will not change color,it is sturdy and durable for many years use, perfect for wood pellet buring.Note:Please wait for the hot ash to cool down naturally,do not put it out with water to avoid peel and rustcaused by heat expansion and contraction.
- 【Sturdy Double Handle & Practical Ash Tray】:The exquisite brand hollow design outside the portable fire pit allows the beauty of the flame to be safely displayed, portable handles make it possible to shake ash to keep air through,easy to lift it up and attempt to dump the ash by bottom underlying tray when it cold.
- 【Secondary Combustion】:Our firepit wood stove has double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove and back into the fire,this means there is virtually no smoke when burning and your clothes won't smell bad.
- 【No Assembly is Required】:This smokeless firepit is quick and easy to use right away, just put the bonfire pit together and comes with a sturdy waterproof lined tote bag that makes it easy to take it from your backyard patio to camping, decks and more.
- 【Enjoy Friends Time & Perfect Gift】: Our bonfire stove fire pit can not only provide heat, but also create an atmosphere, extend your night, reproduce all the classic charm of bonfires, suitable for indoor residences and outdoor entertainment venues such as hotels, clubs and holiday houses.
- ???????????????? ???????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????: With an outer diameter of 21.26" x 21.26", this portable fire pit is ideal for 4-8 person camping, bonfires, and patio gatherings. Dancing flames create a bright and comfortable atmosphere and extend your outdoor recreation time
- ???????????????????????? & ????????????????????????????????: Pan's Stove smokeless fire pit breaks through the traditional parallel channel structure. Its innovative trapezoidal shape and double-bottom inlet utilize the Venturi effect to increase air intake by up to 30%, producing a more vigorous flame and more warmth for your outdoor gatherings
- ????????????° ???????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????: Unique circle-turned-square shape makes our fire pit produce a uniform flame and radiates a wider range of warmth to the sides, not just straight up. Enjoy the warmth surrounding you while admiring the charming dancing flames
- ???????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????: Pan's Stove feeds more oxygen into the burning process and accelerates secondary flame generation to burn off smoke particles before it gets to your clothes and hair. Completely get rid of the inconvenience of a smoky flame, and enjoy your time outside
- ???????????????????? ???????????????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????? ????????????????????????????: Comes with an innovative, removable ashtray and long fire poker. Stop worrying about ash accumulating inside the firepit and blocking the air holes or getting your hands and clothes dirty when clearing leftover ash by hand
- [Smokeless stove fire pit]: The fire pit adopts a double-wall structure to maximize the airflow and combustion process. The unique air circulation system can not only supply fire, but also burn off excess smoke before it escapes, making the combustion more thorough , Reduce smoke
- [Sturdy structure]: Our smokeless fire pit made of sturdy iron material. This material is resistant to high temperature and rust, which is much better than other ordinary steel or 430 stainless steel, which makes the fire pit durable
- [Easy to assemble]: The package includes 1 x non-smoke fire pit; 1 x fire poker; 2 x baking sticks.1 x waterproof cover as extra gift. The full set is included to give you more convenience and save time when purchasing separately; our smokeless fire pit is fully constructed, and you can easily assemble it in 5 to 10 minutes
- [Multi-scene use]: Fire pit is very suitable for many people to sit around the bonfire in the terrace, courtyard or garden, creating a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, very suitable for entertaining guests and creating a bonfire atmosphere. External dimensions: 26.77”(diameter) x 14” (height); internal dimensions: 18”(diameter) x 11.8”(H)
- [Precautions]: Do not touch the fire pit when it has not cooled down to avoid burns. If you use a fire pit on a wooden floor, grass, or table, place bricks or cinder blocks under the fire pit to avoid leaving burning holes in the wood or grass
- 【Smokeless Fire Pit】 - TITIMO fire pit drastically reduces the amount of unpleasant smoke with the innovative secondary combustion system, its double wall design provides air to all parts of the fire allowing for a more complete burn with way less smoke. Spend less time dodging smoke, you will have more time enjoying the fire
- 【Safe & Efficient Burn】 - The design of double sidewalls can insulate the high temperature of combustion to a certain extent, thus reduce the burns caused by accidental touching the sidewall of fire pit. Double wall maximizes airflow and burning process, a more complete burn means little to no smoke, it also means no more half burnt logs to deal with
- 【High Level Material】 - Made of durable heavy-duty steel iron and coated with a high-temperature matt black paint for rust resistance and heat resistance, makes this firepit durable and long-lasting for outdoor use. With a waterproof cover to ensure this fire pit will withstand the elements under all weather types
- 【Luxurious Package】 - Includes 1 x Smokeless Firepit; 1 x Waterproof Cover; 1 x Fire Poker; 2 x Roasting Sticks in Random Color. Full set included gives you more convenience and save time to buy separately; Quick and easy assembly allows this smokeless fire pit to be assembled in 5-10 minutes; Provide 2 years warranty service, worry-free purchase
- 【Multiple Scenes Use】 - It is very suitable for many people to sit around the bonfire on the terrace, yard or garden, creating a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, prefect for entertaining guests and creating a bonfire ambience. Overall dimensions: 27"(Dia) x 14"(H); Internal dimensions: 18"(Dia) x 11.8"(H)
- SMOKELESS OUTDOOR FIRE PIT – IT’S A MIRACLE: With Bikathlon’s smokeless fire pit, you can enjoy cozy warmth, real aromas and mesmerizing flames without being smoked out. The result.. no more smelly clothes or stinging eyes, just beautiful natural heat
- BUILT-IN ASH TRAY & NATURAL VENTILATION – The innovatively designed back yard firepit features a double frame that encourages natural airflow and maximizes ventilation. The outdoor fire pit allows you to enjoy a bonfire without inhaling nasty smoke fumes. What’s more, avoid mess as our unique smokeless firepit is complete with a built-in ashtray
- 304 SOLID STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION – With durability and longevity in mind, Bikathlon’s X Series 19 stainless steel wood burning fire pit is designed for repeated use throughout all seasons. The patio fire pit has a premium 304 stainless steel construction that is ready to endure the elements and provide a lifetime of beautiful fires
- STYLISH & SLEEK DESIGN – Our stainless steel fire pit is the ultimate trendy garden accessory with a modern, black powder-coated body. The versatile black color means the wood fire pit will complement and add flair to the rest of your patio furniture
- QUALITY TIME FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – A fire without smoke means you can use these outdoor fire pits with your whole family, including the little ones. Relax outside together through day and night by the warmth of a beautiful fire. Measuring 22 x 18 x 14.50 inches, this bonfire pit is the ideal size to chill round
- SMOKELESS FIRE PIT: With a heat radius of 4 feet and an internal airflow system to reduce excessive smoke and ash for a cozy bonfire experience
- ACCESSORIES PROVIDED: Includes a stand; a weather-resistant cover; and a wood pack
- EASY FIRE: The included wood pack makes starting the fire easy; and grants approximately 30 minutes of burn time alone
- OUTDOOR READY: Fire pit is constructed with 16-gauge stainless steel and a weatherproof powder-coated black finish to protect it against rain or other elements
- PATIO-SIZED: This convenient fire pit has a 25-inch outside diameter with an approximately 16-inch depth and internal diameter; measuring 24.75" x 24.75" x 18.75"
- LONG LAST MATERIAL - Made of heavy duty 16 Gauge SUS304 Stainless Steel for stable heat and strength resistance in high temperature, and great corrosion resistance performance, last for a long life use
- COMPLETE BURN - This patio fire pit has air vents on bottom and top, also with double wall design. Air can enter from bottom to feed the fire, also get heat up to top vent to create secondary combustion, allowing wood burning completely and in higher temperature, release more heat, your fire rise higher and last longer. More efficiently than other conventional fire pits
- NO MORE DODGING SMOKE - Built a smoke free fire thanks to our unique design and precise construction of internal airflow system, no more dodging smoke nor watering eyes, offer you a clean fire atmosphere to enjoy with your close ones and won’t leave any smell on your clothes afterwards
- EASY TO USE - No need to assemble and start fire just out of box. Integrated bottom stand and separated inner furnace for surface patio protection, steel bar cover on bottom holes avoiding ashes leak
- PORTABLE FIRE PIT - 17 inches diameter round shape fire stove, including steel poker and waterproof raincover storage bag
- 【Smokeless and Efficient Burn】This fire pit feeds more oxygen into the burning process and accelerates secondary flame generation to burn off smoke particles before it gets to your clothes and hair. Completely get rid of the inconvenience of a smoky flame, and enjoy your time outside
- 【Patent Air Switch Design】You can control the firepit's burning speed and the flame size with the air Switch. This stove bonfire with a fixed stands which allow you to use your fire pit on heat-sensitive place like terraces, balconies and small gardens.
- 【Durable & Easy Clean】: This firepit with 304 stainless steel is highly durable , the brackets and air holes at the bottom can protect the deck from heating damage. Also the stove bonfire with removable ash pan, for clean up just lift the ash pan and clean out its contents. Quick and easy!
- 【360 ° Wide Warm】 The unique circular shape makes our fire pit produce uniform flames, and exudes a larger warm range, not just a straight line. While admiring the charming dance flames, enjoy the warmth around
- 【Heating your gathering】 With an outer diameter of 16.5" x 16.5". This portable fire pit is a camping of 4-10 people, the ideal choice for bonfire and terrace gathering with your family and friend. The flames of dancing create a bright and comfortable atmosphere, and extend the time of outdoor entertainment